Fall 2018 Marching Season Show Shirts
Order your Fall 2018 Marching Season “Mixed Signals” Show Shirts shirts using the PayPal form and button below, which will allow you to select sizing and pay for your shirt/s with a debit or credit card. Students are highly encouraged to wear show shirts to performances. Band parents and other LHS Band fans are also welcome to purchase show shirts to display their support of this season’s marching performances. Crowd participation and support makes a difference!
Please order your show shirts by Sunday, September 9, 2018. Below you can see the art that appears on the front and back of the show shirts. The shirts will be delivered to the band board, who will contact students and parents with their orders to arrange pick-up.
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: LemontHSBand
- This brings up the parent page and allows you to view the band calendar, event list, handouts, and other fi, es.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform requirements Clicking “Agenda” puts calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s 4-digit ID NUMBER (provided by Lemont High School; remove preceding zeroes) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
- One area in which you can help the directors and LHSBPA maintain their records: “Update Personal Information”
- You may help make changes to your child’s student information page (updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help teachers communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!!!
Band Parent Financial Forms – click on the links below to access each form.