Pay Your Student’s Band Fees Here
The 2020-21 school year band fees are as follows:
- A first payment of $100 was due by May 15, 2020.
- A second payment of $185 was due by July 7, 2020.
- Checks should be made out to the LHSBPA and mailed to LHSBPA, PO Box 382, Lemont, IL 60439
If you pay using the PayPal form below, the payments are as follows:
- $103 due May 15, 2020 – or – $190.55 due July 7, 2020
- Or you can make a full payment of $293.55 for the entire year.
- We have added a 3% processing fee to the band student fee payments below to cover the PayPal charges.
You can also use this form to pay other band fees, such as:
- Outstanding band fee payments from the 2019-20 school year. Add 3% to the amount you enter.
Any non-fundraiser related band fee. Add 3% to the amount you enter. Please make fundraising payments on the Fundraiser page
Get involved! Become an LHSBPA Committee Chair
There are a number of different ways you can become involved in the Lemont High School Band Parents Association.
To see a list of open volunteer opportunities, click on this link: 2020-21 LHSBPA Chairperson Open Position List – updated 10-8-20. If you would like information about what is entailed in a volunteer role, please reach out to Amy Selle at 630-805-3267 (feel free to call or text). Thank you!
Become a member of the private LHS Band/Guard Parents Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2356984107691898/
How to use CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: LemontHSBand
- This brings up the parent page and allows you to view the band calendar, event list, handouts, and other fi, es.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform requirements Clicking “Agenda” puts calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s 4-digit ID NUMBER (provided by Lemont High School; remove preceding zeroes) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
- One area in which you can help the directors and LHSBPA maintain their records: “Update Personal Information”
- You may help make changes to your child’s student information page (updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help teachers communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!!!
Band Parent Financial Forms – click on the links below to access each form.
Show Your LHS Spirit!
Order ready-made or custom designed LHS spirit wear at this link: http://www.choicedesignsembroidery.com/