Pay Your Student’s Band Fees Here
We have added a 3% processing fee to the band student fee payments below to cover the PayPal charges.
The 2020-21 school year band fees are as follows:
- A first payment of $103 is due on or before May 15, 2020.
- A second payment of $190.55 is due on or before July 7, 2020.
- A third payment of $190.55 is due on or before December 4, 2020.
- Or you can make a full payment of $484.10 for the year.
(If you pay by check, the payments are $100 due May 15, $185 due July 7, and $185 due December 4 – or $470 for the entire year. Checks can be mailed to LHSBPA, PO Box 382, Lemont, IL 60439)
Note: You can also use this form to pay other band fees, such as:
- Outstanding band fee payments from the 2019-20 school year. Add 3% to the amount you enter.
- 2020 Music Days Buyout. The buyout fee + PayPal fee is $103.
- Any non-fundraiser related band fee. Add 3% to the amount you enter. Please make fundraising payments on the Fundraiser page.
Become a member of the private LHS Band/Guard Parents Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2356984107691898/
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: LemontHSBand
- This brings up the parent page and allows you to view the band calendar, event list, handouts, and other fi, es.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform requirements Clicking “Agenda” puts calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s 4-digit ID NUMBER (provided by Lemont High School; remove preceding zeroes) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
- One area in which you can help the directors and LHSBPA maintain their records: “Update Personal Information”
- You may help make changes to your child’s student information page (updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help teachers communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!!!
Band Parent Financial Forms – click on the links below to access each form.