- Make dinner a selfless act by joining us for a fundraiser to support the Lemont High School Marching & Concert Bands.
- Monday, November 19, 2018, from 5-9 pm.
- Dine-in at or carry-out from the Chipotle located at 750 Janes Avenue, Suite A, in Bolingbrook.
- Bring the flyer below, show it on your smartphone, or tell the cashier you’re supporting the LHS Band to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to LHS Band Program.
- Click here for the Chipotle fundraising flyer.
- This fundraiser benefits the entire band program vs. individual student accounts.
- Poinsettias provided by Maday’s Wholesale Greenhouse in Crete, IL.
- Each plant comes in a 6 1/2″ gold foil decorated pot with 5-7 flowers and an average height of 15”. You will have a choice of red, white, pink or marble.
- Poinsettias are $13 each.
- Orders due Thursday, November 15
- Delivery on Monday, December 10
- Pick-up from 2:30 to 7 pm in the Old Quarry Middle School Band Room.
- Please make one check payable to LHSBPA.
- Click here for the poinsettia order form.
With this fundraiser, 45% of your total sale goes into your student’s band account! This is a great way to make money for your student’s Spring Trip payments and/or to start saving for future band fees.
- If you DID NOT get a catalog packet, there are packets in the band room your student can bring home.
- If you want to review products online before getting a catalog, go to www.mixedbagdesigns.com
- If you have out-of-town buyers, they can shop online & their orders will be credited to your student. There is a process with online orders, so please contact me on how to do this. With online orders, you receive 40% of your online orders vs. 45% with the catalog orders.
- Please read my instructions letter included in the packet. I answer a lot of questions you might have.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 – Deadline for orders to be turned in at the Band Parent Meeting.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 – ORDER PICK-UP DAY – orders will be distributed at the Winter Concert.
- If you have any questions, please call, text (best way) or email me at any time.
- Lori Morlock, Mixed Bag Designs Fundraising Chair, 630-312-0626, Lomo416@att.net
- If you need extra order forms, please contact me. I will get them to you. Or click the link below and print.
$18.75 per cake for 3 flavors: Traditional, Chocolate Chip, & Mint Chocolate Chip
$22.75 per cake for all other flavors: Chocolate Marble, Pineapple Coconut Crème, Key Lime, Blueberry, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Pecan Caramel, Turtle, Raspberry Fudge, Cookies & Crème (flavored with Oreos)
$22.75 for a Variety Cheesecake ~ 7 flavors with 2 slices each of Traditional, Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Pineapple Coconut Crème, Amaretto, Turtle, and Cookies & Crème
- This is an individual fundraiser. All profit, $7 per cheesecake, goes directly into your student’s account.
- Collect checks (payable to SELLER) and cash as you take orders.
- Add up all lines on the order form and check that everything balances.
- Submit ONE check made payable to LHSBPA with the order form in a sealed envelope.
- Order forms are due October 31, 2018. Place in band lockbox.
- Pick-up date: November 14, 2018, 4-7pm in the PAC.
- Cheesecakes are sold & delivered frozen and should be refrigerated or frozen within 6 hours of delivery.
- If you cannot pick-up your items, please arrange for someone to pick them up for you.
- Shelf Life: Frozen – 6 months, Refrigerated – 5 days, best when consumed within 3 days. Thawed cakes can be refrozen (more than once).
Music Days Fundraiser
Each August on the last Friday and Saturday of the month, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program. All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program.
Each August, the Lemont High School Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON at the Lemont High School Football Stadium on the first Saturday after school begins. Members of the community are invited to view the high school’s competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun activities for the whole family. The band performs a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy. The PRACTICE-A-THON helps raise funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission and travel expenses, and more. Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community. Thank you!
Follow the links below to see videos of the band performing for the community at the PRACTICE-A-THON.
To make an online donation, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.