- TWO DAYS AT TWO LOCATIONS!
- Saturday & Sunday, October 27-28, 10 am to 9 pm
- 14279 Wolf Road, Orland Park
- 16600 West 159th Street, Lockport
- Pops will donate 20% of ALL BAND SALES back to the LHS Band!
- Remember to tell them when ordering that you’re with the Lemont High School Band.
$18.75 per cake for 3 flavors: Traditional, Chocolate Chip, & Mint Chocolate Chip
$22.75 per cake for all other flavors: Chocolate Marble, Pineapple Coconut Crème, Key Lime, Blueberry, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Pecan Caramel, Turtle, Raspberry Fudge, Cookies & Crème (flavored with Oreos)
$22.75 for a Variety Cheesecake ~ 7 flavors with 2 slices each of Traditional, Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Pineapple Coconut Crème, Amaretto, Turtle, and Cookies & Crème
- This is an individual fundraiser. All profit, $7 per cheesecake, goes directly into your student’s account.
- Collect checks (payable to SELLER) and cash as you take orders.
- Add up all lines on the order form and check that everything balances.
- Submit ONE check made payable to LHSBPA with the order form in a sealed envelope.
- Order forms are due October 31, 2018. Place in band lockbox.
- Pick-up date: November 14, 2018, 4-7pm in the PAC.
- Cheesecakes are sold & delivered frozen and should be refrigerated or frozen within 6 hours of delivery.
- If you cannot pick-up your items, please arrange for someone to pick them up for you.
- Shelf Life: Frozen – 6 months, Refrigerated – 5 days, best when consumed within 3 days. Thawed cakes can be refrozen (more than once).
Savory Food Cookie Dough Fundraiser
• Each unit is $15.00.
• This is an individual fundraiser. All profit goes directly into your student’s account to help with expenses.
• Collect checks (payable to SELLER) and cash as you take orders.
• Add up all lines on the order form and check that everything balances.
• Submit ONE check made payable to LHSBPA with the order form.
• Order forms & due Sept. 19, 2018. Place in band lockbox or turn in at the next Band Parent Meeting (September 19th).
• Pick-up date: week of October 8th, exact day TBD, 4-7 pm. The dough is perishable. If you cannot pick-up your items, please make arrangements for someone to pick them up for you.
Fall Bonus Grand Prize Opportunity – Be entered to win a vacation for 4 to Orlando or a $5,000 scholarship! Sell 25 units to be entered in the drawing. You will be entered again for every 25 units on top of the original 25 sold (ex. 75 units = 3 chances to WIN) Grand prize drawing will be held on December 30, 2018.
- Annemarie Krueger, Cookie Dough Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-632-5280
- Elizabeth Clarage, Cookie Dough Co-Chair, email@example.com, 815-723-8479
Music Days Fundraiser
Each August on the last Friday and Saturday of the month, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program. All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program.
Each August, the Lemont High School Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON at the Lemont High School Football Stadium on the first Saturday after school begins. Members of the community are invited to view the high school’s competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun activities for the whole family. The band performs a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy. The PRACTICE-A-THON helps raise funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission and travel expenses, and more. Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community. Thank you!
Follow the links below to see videos of the band performing for the community at the PRACTICE-A-THON.
To make an online donation, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.