Did you know that when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/20-0084363 AmazonSmile donates to the Lemont High School Band Association? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band and color guard program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $100 ($103 if paying online) per band student.
- Update as of 7/13/20: The village has decided not to issue any permits for street solicitation for the remainder of 2020.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program.
- Many thanks to all of the businesses who support this event with raffle prizes or monetary donations!
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors. All proceeds raised go to the General Band Fund.