Shop AmazonSmile Fundraiser
Did you know that when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/20-0084363 AmazonSmile donates to the Lemont High School Band Association? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance (JBDD) Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program. For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email JBDD Chairperson Tim Waynick at email@example.com
- Many thanks to the following businesses for supporting this event with raffle prizes or monetary donations!
- Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunt Adventures
- Edward Jones Financial Advisors Brad Grcevic and Tim Nelson
- Fork & Spoon Cafe in Lemont
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors:
- Ivy Geraniums
- Petunias, and
- New Guinea Impatiens
All proceeds go to the General Band Fund. Orders are due at the April Band Parent Meeting. Flower pick-up is at LHS in time for Mother’s Day. For more information, email Flower Fundraiser Chairperson Dotti Gottardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each August, the LHS Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Community members are invited to view our competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun family activities. The band will perform a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy.
- The PRACTICE-A-THON raises funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission, travel expenses, and more.
- Our goal is to raise $10,000. If each band student collects a $10 pledge from 10 individuals, we will reach our goal!
- Practice A Thon Pledge Form 2019
- Parent volunteers are needed to help with the PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community!
To make an online donation to the Lemont High School Band PRACTICE-A-THON, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program.
- For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email Music Days Co-Chairs, Amy Selle at email@example.com or Steve Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org