Give to the LHS Band and Guard!
When you donate to the LHS Band and Guard Program, you help to defray the many associated costs we incur that the school doesn’t cover, including
- Band instrument and uniform purchases, cleaning, and repair
- Color guard prop and uniform purchases, clearning, and repair
- Choreography staff and section staff leader pay
- Vehicle and trailer purchase, cleaning, maintenance, and repair
- Marching performance program writing and drill writing services
- Competition participation fees
- Insurance and licensing fees
- Judges’ fees for hosted competitions
- And much more
We hope you will consider making a donation to the Lemont High School Band Program so that we can be ready for post COVID-19 and a return to competitive marching programs and football game performances, as well as a competitive concert and symphonic band season.
To donate, please use the button below. Thank you!
All of the fundraisers listed on this page benefit the band and guard program as a whole. To see a list of Student Account Fundraisers, designed to help students add monies to their individual band accounts (to help with band fees, trips, gear, etc.) please visit this page: http://lemontband.org/band/?page_id=1539
Did you know that when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/20-0084363 AmazonSmile donates to the Lemont High School Band Association? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band and color guard program.
- This year’s Music Days Fundraiser is scheduled for Friday, August 13th & Saturday, August 14th, 2021!
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $150 ($154.50 if paying online) per band student.
- BIG THANKS to the Lemont Pete’s Fresh Market for committing to donate water bottles and snacks for our parent volunteers for the Music Days event this year.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program.
- Many thanks to all of the businesses who support this event with raffle prizes or monetary donations!
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 11” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors. All proceeds raised go to the General Band Fund.