- $19 per cake for 3 flavors: traditional, chocolate chip, and mint chocolate chip
- $23 per cake for all other flavors: chocolate marble, pineapple coconut creme, key lime, blueberry, pumpkin, strawberry, pecan caramel, turtle, raspberry fudge, and cookies and cream.
- $23 per variety cheesecake – 7 flavors with 2 slices each of traditional, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, pineapple coconut creme, amaretto, turtle, and cookies and cream.
- This is an individual fundraiser.
- All profit, $7 per cheesecake, goes directly into your child’s account to help with expenses.
- Collect checks (payable to seller) and cash as you take orders.
- Add up all lines on order form and ensure everything balances.
- Submit order form & one check payable to LHSBPA, to the Band Room Lockbox. Order forms are due November 1, 2019.
- Pickup date November 20, 2019. Exacte time and location TBD.
- If you can’t pick up your items, make arrangements for someone to pick them up for you. We do not have room to store the product.
- For more info or questions, contact Elizabeth Clarage, Cheesecake Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-713-8479
- Click here for the cheesecake fundraiser order form.
- Click here for the cheesecake fundraiser brochure.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance (JBDD) Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program. In 2019, we celebrated our 30th Annual Jazz Band Dinner Dance! For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email JBDD Chairperson Tim Waynick at email@example.com
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors:
- Ivy Geraniums
- Petunias, and
- New Guinea Impatiens
All proceeds go to the General Band Fund. Orders are due at the April Band Parent Meeting. Flower pick-up is at LHS in time for Mother’s Day. For more information, email Flower Fundraiser Chairperson Dotti Gottardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each August, the LHS Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Community members are invited to view our competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun family activities. The band will perform a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy.
- The PRACTICE-A-THON raises funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission, travel expenses, and more.
- Our goal is to raise $10,000. If each band student collects a $10 pledge from 10 individuals, we will reach our goal!
- Practice A Thon Pledge Form 2019
- Parent volunteers are needed to help with the PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community!
To make an online donation to the Lemont High School Band PRACTICE-A-THON, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program.
- For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email Music Days Co-Chairs, Amy Selle at email@example.com or Steve Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org