Because of COVID-19, we are not able to plan our annual fundraisers, including Music Days (held in August each year) and the Jazz Band Dinner Dance (held in March each year). These two fundraisers alone contribute tens of thousands of dollars to the band program to defray the many associated costs we incur, including
- Band instrument and uniform purchases, cleaning, and repair
- Color guard prop and uniform purchases, clearning, and repair
- Choreography staff and section staff leader pay
- Vehicle and trailer purchase, cleaning, maintenance, and repair
- Marching performance program writing and drill writing services
- Competition participation fees
- Insurance and licensing fees
- Judges’ fees for hosted competitions
- And much more
We hope you will consider making a donation to the Lemont High School Band Program so that we can be ready for post COVID-19 and a return to competitive marching programs and football game performances, as well as a competitive concert and symphonic band season.
To donate, please use the button below. Thank you!
All of the fundraisers listed on this page benefit the band and guard program as a whole. To see a list of Student Account Fundraisers, designed to help students add monies to their individual band accounts (to help with band fees, trips, gear, etc.) please visit this page: http://lemontband.org/band/?page_id=1539
Did you know that when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/20-0084363 AmazonSmile donates to the Lemont High School Band Association? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band and color guard program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $100 ($103 if paying online) per band student.
- Update as of 7/13/20: The village has decided not to issue any permits for street solicitation for the remainder of 2020.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program.
- Many thanks to all of the businesses who support this event with raffle prizes or monetary donations!
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors. All proceeds raised go to the General Band Fund.