Did you know that when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/20-0084363 AmazonSmile donates to the Lemont High School Band Association? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band and color guard program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $100 ($103 if paying online) per band student.
- Update as of 7/13/20: The village has decided not to issue any permits for street solicitation for the remainder of 2020.
- For more information, contact Co-Chairs Steve Freese or Amy Selle.
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance (JBDD) Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program. For more information about helping with this fundraiser, contact JBDD Chairperson Tim Waynick.
- Many thanks to all of the businesses who support this event with raffle prizes or monetary donations!
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. The hanging baskets are $18.50 each. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors:
- All proceeds raised go to the General Band Fund.
- Review the 2020 LHS Hanging Flower Basket Order Form here. (If you have trouble viewing the order form, try switching your browser to Google Chrome.
- You can either fill out the PDF, scan it, and email it to Dotti Gottardo at email@example.com or you can list what you are ordering in the body of your email. Call Dotti at 630-205-8763 with any questions about ordering. If you don’t get a confirmation back by email, please call.
- Please place your orders no later than Thursday, April 30th.
- No-contact flower delivery will take place on Thursday, May 7th. Flowers will be delivered to the seller’s home.
- Use the PayPal form below, or make one check payable to LHSBPA (Lemont High School Band Parents Association) and send it by U.S. mail to: Jane Woytek, Treasurer, LHSBPA, 1253 Notre Dame Drive, Lemont, IL 60439.
- If using PayPal, for quantities larger than 10 flowering baskets, please pay in two transactions.