- Each August, the LHS Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON.
- This year’s PRACTICE-A-THON will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 12-4 pm at the Lemont High School Football Stadium.
- Community members are invited to view our competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun family activities. The band will perform a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy.
- The PRACTICE-A-THON raises funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission, travel expenses, and more.
- Our goal is to raise $10,000. If each band student collects a $10 pledge from 10 individuals, we will reach our goal!
- Practice A Thon Pledge Form 2019
- Parent volunteers are needed to help with the PRACTICE-A-THON. To sign up, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b44ada92fa3fe3-practiceathon1
- Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community!
To make an online donation to the Lemont High School Band PRACTICE-A-THON, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program.
- This year’s Music Days Fundraiser will take place on Friday, September 6 and Saturday, September 7, 2019.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program. To sign up, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a49aba922aafa7-music3
- For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email Band Parent Steve Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program. In 2019, we celebrated our 30th Annual Jazz Band Dinner Dance! For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email Band Parent Tim Waynick at email@example.com
Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Wholesale Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors:
- Ivy Geraniums
- Petunias, and
- New Guinea Impatiens
All proceeds go to the General Band Fund. Orders are due at the April Band Parent Meeting. Flower pick-up is at LHS in time for Mother’s Day. For more information, email Guard Parent Dotti Gottardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.