Fall Mums Fundraiser
- Only $10 each! Beautiful 9” potted fall mum in your choice of colors: Red, Yellow, Purple and Orange.
- Order forms and FULL payment due by September 13th to LHS Band
Lockbox. Click here for the LHSBPA Mums Form
- Please make checks payable to: LHSBPA.
- PICK UP: Thursday, September 19th from 5-7:30 PM at Lemont High School (front parking lot at 800 Porter Street). Plants MUST be picked up by 7:30 pm as we have no space to hold plants.
- For more information, email Flower Fundraiser Chairperson Dotti Gottardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookie Dough Fundraiser
- Each unit is $15.
- This is an individual fundraiser. All profit goes directly into your child’s account to help with expenses.
- Profit: $4.65 for each item sold. If the band collectively sells 300+ units; the profit for each item will be $6.15.
- Collect checks (payable to seller) and cash as you take orders.
- Add up all lines on order form and ensure everything balances.
- Submit order form & one check payable to LHSBPA, to the Band Room Lockbox.
- Order forms and money due September 18, 2019. (Late forms will be accepted until September 20.)
- Product delivery date is week of October 14th, exact day & time TBD. If you can’t pick up your items, make arrangements for someone to pick them up for you. We do not have room to store the product.
- Earn a chance to win a vacation for 4 to the Orlando area or a $5,000 scholarship. Sell 25 units to be entered into the drawing. You will be entered again for every 25 units on top of the original 25. (ex. 75 units = 3 chances to win) Grand prize drawing: December 31, 2019
- Click here for the 2019_Cookie_Dough_Order_Form.
- Click here for the Cookie Dough Brochure: https://savoryfoods.com/brochures/FullyLoadedBrochure18.19.pdf
- For more info or questions, contact Elizabeth Clarage, Cookie Dough Coordinator, email@example.com, 815-713-8479
Jazz Band Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Each March, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) hosts a Jazz Band Dinner Dance (JBDD) Fundraiser to raise funds to support the entire LHS Band and Color Guard Program. In 2019, we celebrated our 30th Annual Jazz Band Dinner Dance! For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email JBDD Chairperson Tim Waynick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser
Each spring, the LHS Band and Guard sells 10” hanging flower baskets from Maday’s Greenhouse in Crete, IL. There is a choice of four different types of flowers in various colors:
- Ivy Geraniums
- Petunias, and
- New Guinea Impatiens
All proceeds go to the General Band Fund. Orders are due at the April Band Parent Meeting. Flower pick-up is at LHS in time for Mother’s Day. For more information, email Flower Fundraiser Chairperson Dotti Gottardo at email@example.com.
- Each August, the LHS Marching Band hosts a PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Community members are invited to view our competitive marching program while enjoying food, games, raffles, and fun family activities. The band will perform a movement from its upcoming competitive marching season as well as fan favorites for the crowd to enjoy.
- The PRACTICE-A-THON raises funds to support the LHS band program, including instrument and uniform maintenance and repair, competition admission, travel expenses, and more.
- Our goal is to raise $10,000. If each band student collects a $10 pledge from 10 individuals, we will reach our goal!
- Practice A Thon Pledge Form 2019
- Parent volunteers are needed to help with the PRACTICE-A-THON.
- Tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated. We could not run the program without the support of the amazing Lemont community!
To make an online donation to the Lemont High School Band PRACTICE-A-THON, use the button located below. If the donation is for a specific student, please put the student’s name and “PRACTICE-A-THON” in the “In support of (enter student name)” section of the PayPal form.
Music Days Fundraiser
- Each fall, the Lemont High School Band Parents Association (LHSBPA) takes to the streets of Lemont to collect donations to support the LHS band program.
- All band parents are required to either sign up for one location per student in the band program or to buy out for $75 per student in the band program.
- For more information about helping with this fundraiser, email Music Days Co-Chairs, Amy Selle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Freese at email@example.com